-Who Will Benefit-
- People who have difficulty saying "no" or setting limits in their relationships.
- People who often find themselves in codependent or unhealthy relationships.
- People who struggle with setting boundaries in their personal or professional lives.
- People who are recovering from trauma or abuse, as setting healthy boundaries is an important aspect of healing and self-care.
- People who have trouble setting boundaries with technology or social media.
- People who feel taken advantage of or disrespected in their relationships.
- People who are in a position of power or leadership and need to set boundaries with their team or subordinates.
How to register and start enjoying the Youtherium Advantage
Meet your Instructor
Joy Idoko is the CEO of 100%Joy Media Productions. She is a motivational speaker, life coach, movie producer, media entrepreneur and content creator. As an astute writer, she has authored four inspiring and life changing books; School is in Session, Fill Your Cup, You Got Served and The Official Biography of Justice Alhassan Idoko. She is a people person and she is very passionate about helping people.
With her I CAN and MAP Projects, Joy has been helping teenagers and adults find themselves and their purpose through illustrative stories, mentorship programs, movies and stage productions.
Frequently asked questions
How is Live Classes different from Online Courses
Are all Live Classes Paid?
Where do your instructors come from?
How do I make payment? Can I make a transfer?
Do you offer some free courses?
Everyone is talking about Youtherium? What makes you different from other platfoms?
Who are your partners?
Can I use my Certificate to get a Job or Benefits?
- What You Will Get -
Experience and Expert Instructor.
Practical Sessions and Cade Studies.
Automatic Participation in the Youtherium Global Community
Certificate of Completion.